There are things, you really don't wanna hear during surgery:
- Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
- Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop
- "Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness"
- Spot! Spot! Come back with that! Bad Dog!
- Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
- Hand me that...uh...that...uh.....thingie
- Oh no! I just lost my Rolex.
- “Ok, will finish that crap later!”
- Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?
- “Guys the game begins, turn on the tv!”
- Damn, there go the lights again...
- “What the f**k is this? Don’t know…push it back..”
- "You know, there's big money in kidneys. Hell, the guy's got two of them."
- Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
- Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing my concentration off.
- What do you mean he wasn't in for a sex change...!
- Anyone see where I left that scalpel?
- This patient has already had some kids, am I correct?
- Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donor card?
- Don't worry; I think it's sharp enough.
- What do you mean "You want a divorce"!
- She's gonna blow! Everyone take cover!!!
- FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out of here!